Clear View Camp Tiny Home
Direct Line for Reservations: 603 878 0540
Clear View Camp is the fun and funky fusion of a camp, a cabin and a tiny home located at Windblown. Now available for rent during the ski season, Clear View Camp is a great overnight spot for individuals, couples or small groups. The structure measures 112 sq. ft. with a loft bed, table and chairs, woodstove and outdoor firepit. The Camp can sleep 2 guests in the loft and 2 on the floor with cots. There are no cars permitted at the Camp during the winter so overnight guests must be prepared to ski or snowshoe; parking is approximately 100yrds away. Facilities include a well-kept outhouse, 5 gallons of clean, potable water delivered for your stay and dishware. We provide everything for the woodstove and fire pit. You will need to bring your own sleeping bags, food, and flashlights/headlamps for overnight.
2016 - 2017 Clear View Camp Rates: A $60 non-refundable deposit is required and is the minimum charge regardless of the size of your group. This deposit pays for one night's stay for two adults; and additional $30 per adult per night, $20 per child (ages 8 to 17) per night and younger ones stay for free.
Please call 603 878 0540 for Clear View Camp rentals.
During the winter months, Windblown is in full operation as Southern New Hampshire's premier cross country skiing and snowshoeing destination. For a successful stay at Clear View you and your guests will access the camp by either one of these methods - snowshoeing or skiing - as the trails to the Camp will be covered in snow and used by our skiers and snowshoers. Your vehicle will be parked approx 100yds away, next to the outhouse.
Winter Weather Advisory: Winter weather conditions will affect your stay so it is best to call ahead about the conidtions and arrive prepared. The weather conditions could affect where you park, how best to access the camp and the frequency of tending to the woodstove. The Camp is heated by a woodstove and it is the responsibility of the guests to heat the cabin upon arrival. All necessary materials for the woodstove are provided including instructions and support from our on-site staff.
1. Clear View Camp is for overnight use regardless of whether or not we have snow. We do not return deposits for lack of snow or poor weather conditions. If we feel the trail or weather conditions are dangerous (which rarely happens), we will give you a credit to use on another date. No refunds are available.
2. If we are open for skiing, you need to check in at our Ski Shop before 5 p.m. If you are arriving late and if you need rental gear we can make special arrangements in advance by calling 603 878 2869. If we are closed for skiing, please call to confirm or cancel your stay.
3. Each member of your group must purchase a minimum of one part-day trail ticket per person. When you check in you will be asked to pay the balance of your bill (see rates above), and to purchase trail tickets for the day you arrive and for the next day, for each member of your group. You will not be charged for skiing the next day if you are off the trails and back at your vehicles by 9 a.m. A weekend morning part-day rate is available if you check out by noon. Rental equipment kept at the Camp overnight must be returned by 9am if you do not purchase a ticket for the day. There is a $10 late fee per set of equipment for late returns.
4. Walking or hiking into the Camp on the ski trails is prohibited unless the trails are closed for lack of snow. Footprints on ski trails are dangerous to skiers. We groom the trails in the evening and in the morning, sometimes both; please, step aside and allow the groomer to pass.
5. We offer the service of transporting your gear to the Camp on a large sled pulled behind our snowmobile when there is enough snow. We will take one trip out between 4:30 p.m. and 5 p.m. and return between 8:45 a.m. and 9:15 a.m. to hitch up the pre-loaded sled. Please have it ready to go by 8:45 a.m. The round trip cost is $20. Additional round trips are $10 per trip.